Limited Manufacturer Warranty
Spot on Square furniture is warrantied, to the original purchaser, to be free of manufacture defect. The following limited warranties are to the original purchaser with proof of receipt and are non-transferable.
- 3 Year Limited Warranty: Spot On Square Cribs & Beds
- 1 Year Limited Warranty: Spot On Square Case Goods
(Dressers, Shelving, Credenzas, Changing Trays, Rocker)
Color, grain pattern, knots and texture variances are naturally occurring characteristics in wood and/or hand worked items. These are natural variances inherent in hand worked and/or wood products and are not considered a defect.
If a defect is discovered within the warranty period, please contact us at email@example.com or call 800-308-0046. If a defect is determined, Spot On Square will, at its discretion, send replacement parts, arrange for repair or replace the item*.
This warranty does not cover or apply to:
- Improper installation/assembly, failure to follow use and care instructions included with product, abusive use, alterations to the finish, hardware or design of product
- Prolongedexposure/contact with moisture, solvents, acidic/citrus cleaners, alcohol, lotions
- Normal wear and tear or commercial use
- Floor samples, display models, “as-is” or second hand purchases, purchases from non-authorized retailers, clearance items
Warranty covers original purchaser and is valid with original, dated receipt.
Warranty Claim Instructions
If you are the original purchaser, and believe your Spot On Square product has a manufacture defect, please use the checklist below for submitting your claim to firstname.lastname@example.org review:
___ Provide original, dated receipt from product purchase
___ Using a digital camera/smart phone, provide pictures of the area of concern. Please provide an up close image as well as an image from further away so we can easily determine where the affected area is on the unit.
___ Provide a detailed, written description of the issue
___ Provide your name, phone and address
Spot On Square will review and be in touch within 48/72 hours of receiving the requested information.
*Please note that Spot On Square only ships within the continental US. Should a manufacture defect be determined and you reside outside this area, Spot On Square will work with you to ship to your US based freight forwarder. You will be responsible for ship costs from that point.