Limited Manufacturer Warranty
Spot on Square furniture is warrantied, to the original purchaser, to be free of manufacture defect. The following limited warranties are to the original purchaser with proof of receipt from an authorized Spot On Square retailer and are non-transferable.
- 3 Year Limited Warranty: Spot On Square Cribs & Beds
- 1 Year Limited Warranty: Spot On Square Case Goods
(Dressers, Shelving, Credenzas, Changing Trays, Rocker)
Color, grain pattern, knots and texture variances are naturally occurring characteristics in wood and/or hand worked items. These are natural variances inherent in hand worked and/or wood products and are not considered a defect.
If a possible defect is discovered within the warranty period, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 800-308-0046. If a defect is determined, Spot On Square will, at its discretion, send replacement parts, arrange for repair, or replace the item*. After one year from the date of purchase, warranty covers replacement parts only and original purchaser will be responsible for shipping, transportation, and/or labor costs.
This warranty does not cover or apply to:
- Improper installation/assembly or storage, failure to follow use and care instructions included with product, abusive use, alterations to the finish, hardware or design of product
- Prolonged exposure/contact with moisture, solvents, acidic/citrus cleaners, alcohol, lotions
- Normal wear and tear, commercial use, product misuse
- Floor samples, display models, “as-is” or second hand purchases, purchases from non-authorized retailers, clearance items
- Damage caused during transportation (please see Shipping Policy for addressing shipping damage)
Warranty covers original purchaser and is valid with original, dated receipt.
Warranty Claim Instructions
If you are the original purchaser, and believe your Spot On Square product has a manufacture defect, please use the checklist below for submitting your claim to email@example.com for review:
___ Provide original, dated receipt of product purchase from an authorized Spot On Square retailer.
___ Using a digital camera/smart phone, provide pictures of the affected part / area of concern. Any warranty claim must be accompanied by photo documentation. Please provide an up close image as well as an image from further away so we can easily determine where the affected area is on the unit.
___ Provide a detailed, written description of the issue
___ Provide your name, phone and address
Spot On Square will review and be in touch within 48/72 hours of receiving the requested information.
*Please note that Spot On Square only ships within the continental US. Should a manufacture defect be determined and you reside outside this area, Spot On Square will work with you to ship to your US based freight forwarder. You will be responsible for ship costs from that point.