Most Spot On Square furniture is delivered via freight carrier. Some small items, such as wall decor, hiya rocker and bookshelf will ship via UPS ground. At this time Spot On Square only ships within the continental United States. Please refer to the product web page to review lead time for shipping - time can vary by collection. Be mindful that is not a delivery date, but ship by date. Please note that while we rarely take longer than the estimated lead time, this is an estimate and not a guarantee. Once your item ships, you will receive tracking information that will include an estimated arrival date. Freight delivery options are noted below. Please also take careful note regarding receiving your shipment so we may help you in the most efficient way possible should you encounter any problems.
Shipping charges may apply to some items. Charges will be added in the shopping cart at checkout.
FREIGHT DELIVERY OPTIONS
When ordering through Spot On Square, standard/curbside shipping is free. At this time, we only ship within the contiguous US. Please contact us for guidance should you be outside this area. For residential deliveries, the carrier has been instructed to call to arrange delivery once the items reach their destination city. Tracking information will be provided via email once your item ships. Please be sure to track your shipment in order to plan ahead and make appropriate arrangements for curbside delivery. Two capable people are recommended for receiving heavy items such as cribs and dressers. We do offer upgrades to this service for an additional fee. Please see options and rates below*:
Curbside/Self Service Delivery (included)
- The delivery truck will park at the curb in front of your home.
- Arrangements must be made for someone to be onsite for inspection of goods, help take items off truck and bring items indoors without assistance from the freight carrier. At least two capable people are recommended for receiving heavy items such as cribs and dressers.
- Liftgate service will be provided for large orders and/or those with dressers, credenzas, large bookshelves. Items will be on a pallet. Most (but not all) drivers are willing to cut any strapping bands and take the pallet away for you upon request.
- PLEASE NOTE: Once order is in transit, curbside delivery cannot be upgraded.
First Dry Area (standard freight charge + $99) New York City Surcharge ADD $40
- Includes lift gate delivery off of truck and 1 man delivering to the first dry area location (garage, porch or driveway)
Threshold Delivery (+ $149) New York City Surcharge ADD $40
- Items are taken off the truck, unpalletized and brought inside the home by a two person delivery team. This includes a maximum of two flights of stairs outside the delivery address. Please contact us if you have more.
- The items will be brought inside your front door and left in original packaging. Large orders over 4 pieces may have additional charges. Please contact us at email@example.com to inquire.
Premium Delivery (+ $179) New York City Surcharge ADD $40
- Two person delivery inside the home and placed in room of choice. Items delivered to main and/or second level (up or down)
- All items unpacked and packaging debris removed.
- Large orders over 4 pieces may have additional charges. Please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org to inquire.
White Glove Delivery with Crib Assembly (+ $289) New York City Surcharge ADD $40
- Two person delivery inside the home and placed in room of choice.Items delivered to main and/or second level (up or down)
- All items unpacked, basic set up, and packaging debris removed. Thirty minutes of light assembly. Crib Assembly Included.
- Large orders over 4 pieces may have additional charges. Please contact us at: email@example.com to inquire. * Remote Areas (less than 12% of US population) and Isolated Areas (less than 1% of US population) will incur an additional surcharge and may take additional business days to complete delivery. If it is determined your shipping location falls into one of these areas, we will contact you as soon as possible to let you know and provide information. If you think you may be in one of these areas, please contact us for assistance and quote.
IMPORTANT CUSTOMER INFORMATION FOR RECEIVING YOUR SHIPMENT
Incidence of shipping damage for Spot On Square products is rare. However, please take note of the following instructions below for receiving your furniture. Following these guidelines will ensure a faster and more comprehensive resolution for you in the event of damage to your product in transit.
Before accepting delivery, be sure to inspect items carefully for any damage that may have occurred in transit. Any appearance of damage to the packaging or furniture must be noted on the paperwork. Do not hesitate to note the smallest dent or crease in the packaging upon signing for delivery. This will protect you, should you find concealed damage upon further inspection. In the case of severe damage, note damage on the paperwork and decline acceptance of the item. Contact Spot On Square as soon as possible. It is recommended to have a digital camera handy to record images of any damage.SPOT ON SQUARE WILL HELP FACILITATE DAMAGE CLAIMS, HOWEVER MAY NOT BE ABLE TO PLACE A CLAIM OR WORK WITH A CUSTOMER TO REPLACE DAMAGED ITEMS IF DAMAGE IS NOT NOTED WITH THE CARRIER AT THE TIME OF DELIVERY.Please be as diligent as possible. A signature that does not note any signs of damage is your authorization of acceptance and release of liability. Drivers may say they are in a rush or that they will notate things, however, please do your best to make a thorough inspection and your own personal notations.
Notify Spot On Square immediately for any obvious damage at time of delivery. We must be notified within 7 business days of any concealed damage. We will work with you to provide replacement parts for the items affected. Please note that although packaging may look unaffected, the inner contents could have incurred damage in transit. Please open and inspect carefully within 7 days of receiving, even if you do not expect to use your product for a while. Claims after the requested time frame may not be honored as it cannot be proven damage did not occur sometime after delivery.
We do understand that this can be busy time for you and sometimes there are unavoidable circumstances - should a problem or question arise, please do not hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling 800.308.0046. We will always do our best to provide you with superior customer service and the best solution possible.
Spot On Square is not responsible for shipping damage and it is at Spot On Square's discretion to send replacement parts, arrange for repair or send a new item. The guidelines below must be followed for this consideration.
In the unfortunate event of shipping damage, please do the following:
- note in as much detail as possible on the delivery paperwork
- contact Spot On Square immediately for visible damage and w/in 7 business days for concealed damage keep all packaging and parts until notified to discard (sometimes carriers will come make an inspection and require all packaging present)
- Using a digital camera/smart phone, take pictures:
- of the affected area outside of the carton (even if appearance is minor or appears unaffected)
- of damaged product inside the box
- of the affected part(s) - please include an up close shot and an overall shot of entire part or unit Send an email to email@example.com with following info:
- attach requested images
- if possible, attach copy of delivery paperwork showing showing the notated damage company ordered through with order number
- name of purchaser, contact number and shipping address date of delivery
- Emails will be followed up on within 24 hours. As always, feel free to give us a call as well. We are excited for you to set up your Spot On Square products and will work through this with you as efficiently and effectively as possible.